there is this girl i like what should i do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is this girl i like what should i do

so there is this girl i like and i dont know how to tell i wrote a letter to her and my friend told me she said " if i like her i should tell her in person " and whenever i walk pass her i have a panic attack what should i do.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor for support. Maybe try texting her first to become more comfortable speaking to her. It will be difficult to go out with her if you are so nervous talking with her in person. You can also try going out with a group or people so the conversation isn't all on you. If you have any questions please reach out anytime. We are available by message board, text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

You should just take a deep breath and go for it ! Never know till ya try

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        so there is this girl i like and i dont know how to tell i wrote a letter to her and my friend told me she said " if i like her i should tell her in person " and whenever i walk pass her i have a panic attack what should i do.
        I think you should do is tell her and if she doesn

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X