trouble with my crush

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble with my crush

I hesitate to use 2ndfloor helpline because I'm afraid that you're going to show up to my house or school but I'm at ease to see other students like me using this. Anyways, I am having trouble at school. It is towards the end of the school year and I told my crush I liked him. A friend of mine knew about this of course and said she didn't like him anymore but then they started dating. They broke up sometimes later but I still was so sad and heartbroken but I still liked him. I wanna get over him so badly but I can't, do you have any tips to get over him? I don't wanna cry over something so silly.

So we would never, ever come to your house. It's not a service we even offer. If you are a danger to yourself or others or you are reporting abuse, we are going to get someone (police, DCP&P) out to your location so we could make sure you are safe. As far as your crush, it sounds like a really difficult situation to be in, especially since she told you she didn't like your crush anymore and then actually started dating him. Time is the main thing that will help heal the pain, but some things that would help are not following him on social media or communicating with him because this just makes it more difficult to get over him if you're still seeing/talking to him regularly. Also, spending time with your friends and family could help you move on as well. Doing things you enjoy to pass the time and trying not to spend too much of your time alone. Hope you feel better soon. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Thank you so much for replying! I am not in any trouble and my life is great except for some school drama here and there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X