Should I break up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I break up?

My boyfriend Tyler and I are now in our 2nd relationship. I really, really, really, really love him. But something just doesn't seem right about any of this. We literally never talk to each other because we are to nervous to. That's how much we like each other!! But now its getting frustrating. And we both want to just have a normal conversation with each other, but we always chicken out. I don't have a phone so we can't text. I don't know what to do. Now i feel like its just not worth it. Like nothing would change if we are or aren't in a relationship. But I really like him. But at the same time this whole situation makes me so stressed out, and I can't stop thinking about it even in school. Should I break up with him? or should we stay together? HELP!?

Write a pros and cons list and go from there....see how you feel when you weigh your options. Take a minute to think what would make you happy whether you talk to him or not, would it make you happy to be alone or with your boyfriend, where do you see yourself a month from now? This is a very personal decision and only one you can make so think it over. If you want to talk about this further, text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X