Im lonley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im lonley

Every time i look at a nice couple at a park or a store it makes me loney because i know there will be little people like me gay and people think im just going though a phase but im not i like men, but i guess they don't think i do.
    but i feel lonely and i fall asleep sometimes crying thinking to myself that i have no one and will never have anyone.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. I am sorry you feel this way but there are many people who are gay and have relationships and are very happy. You just have to get out there and meet people. I am not sure how old you are but I could share some resources with you so you can talk to people who are going through the same or similar things that you are feeling. Please check out the following: www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline. If you are located in New Jersey, you can attend the Q Spot in Asbury Park. Here is their website: http://qspot.org/. There is also the Trevor Project that has a chat and online support. Their website is: www.thetrevorproject.org. Please reach out if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us @ 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X