Ask me out!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask me out!?

So I was dating this boy Tyler. we broke up cuz I would never talk to him. I didn't talk to him cuz I have a high pitched voice and I didn't want to say anything wrong to make him hate me. Anyway so we both still liked each other for about a month. Then maybe a week ago He told my friend that he didn't like me. So I started to get over him and had a crush on this boy Zach, but still liked Tyler. Then I realized that Zach was an a-hole so I stopped liking him. But then this week!!!! Tyler told my friend that he likes me again. And while I was in math class my other friend asked me "If Tyler was to ask you out, what would you say?" and I said that I wouldn't know and that I would have to think about it. I asked why. And she said that Tyler may ask me out!!!!!! what!? the next day my other friend said the same thing. I just didn't believe it until my true bestie and the most trustworthy friend ever told me that it wasn't a joke and that she believes, also to make it more true before she didn't believe it either. And plus she said that she heard him tell Jillie (my friend)! OMG! inside I was freaking out. Im just so nervous. I wouldn't know what to say cuz our last relationship didn't work out. And I know that I'm going to end up not talking to him. But I don't want to say no cuz I truly love him. I don't know what to do, and im freaking out. my stomach hurts every time that I think about it . Please Help!!!!!! I know that this was sooooo long, But in order to understand u sort of need to know the whole story,
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR DO!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your post and especially sharing the full story! I can understand why you have these nerve-wracking feelings. First of all, you shouldn't be self conscious about your voice. Obviously he has heard your voice and knows what it sounds like and still continues to like you. That would be a silly reason to "hate" someone. You have to go with your heart. If you really like Tyler and the only thing that is holding you back is "talking" to him because you are scared, you need to give it a chance and face your fear so you can work on getting past that. Make a list of pros and cons about saying yes to going out with him. This can help to sort your true feelings out. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

I think you should say yes if he asks you out. I understand your feeling but I think you should talk to him to. If he doesn't like your voice than he's not worth it. It might work out if you actually talk to him. Plus, he already knows what your voice sounds like.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. He asked me out about a week ago and I said yes. Now we literally talk everyday. Its nice. Im glad I said yes. Thanks so much

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X