this situation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this situation

I met this guy through friends, and he invited me out in a casual way. I followed up to invite him out, and he was busy, but then he followed up a few days later to invite me out, at which point I was busy. We talked a lot over text, a few times on separate occasions. Then I asked if he was free this week, he said "it would be nice to go out, but I have to see, bc of my work schedule and other commitments." What is he trying to say, and did I mess things up by asking if he was free?

I am glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR for some assistance. It sounds like he is interested in you because he asked you out a few times but the timing hasn't been right. It is difficult for me to know what he is trying to say. He could be telling you the truth and it sounds like he is busy and has to figure out his schedule. Why don't you give him some time and see if he reaches out to you again? If not you can decide if you want to reach out to him again.
    If you would like to discuss this or anything else please do not hesitate to call or text 2NDFLOOR. We are available 24/7 and our number is 888-222-2228. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X