Ex now Friend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex now Friend?

I dated a boy for about 2.5 years and in july (summer going into my junior year of hs) we broke up just because we were getting a long as much as we should. I had interest in another guy and thought that if i was having doubt then i should explore because you are only in high school once. During the end of the summer I started talking to that other guy and we ended up dating. It was super fun and definitely made me happy again (from the last upsetting break up) but unfortunately after about a month it ended because the guy said

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. I am sorry you are going through these breakups. It looks like you didn't finished your post. So 2NDFLOOR could help you after you complete the post. Good luck and please reach out when you are ready. We are available 24/7 by message board, text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X