Boyfriend has depression

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend has depression

So just today I found out that my boyfriend Tyler has depression. I don't know if its true but my friend seemed pretty serious when she was telling me. I don't know what to feel, say or do. Should I do anything? Should I feel bad and upset? Should I say something to him? I don't know what to do or even if I should do something. I don't know if he knows that I know. Should I stay quiet and pretend like my friend didn't tell me anything. Or should I say something to him. Im just so confused.

So you don't have to be nervous about this. A lot of people suffer from depression. Here is a link so you can read a little information about it @ https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topi...on/index.shtml. If you feel comfortable enough then just talk to him about it when you both are alone and in a private setting. It is up to you, but again you don't have to be nervous. You don't have to do anything about it, meaning for him accept maybe to acknowledge that you care about him and are there for him. I hope this helps you and if you want to talk about this or anything please give 2NDFLOOR a call or a text at 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 11-21-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X