I just need advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just need advice

I don't know if this is a real boyfriend problem or at least bad one. I know people have worse problems. But my boyfriend has been getting annoyed and mad at me lately and I don't blame him. Its just I really like him and he's doubting that because i never talk to him. The only thing I have ever said to him was "hi" and even then I didn't even look at him.I just get so nerves to talk to him and scared that he will hate me because everyone makes fun of me about my voice because it is really high pitched. I just don't want him to hate me or me to say something wrong and hurt his feeling. I care to much about him. I always tell myself that I will talk to him but every time that I even get close to him I just want to run away and hide. I've never had someone like me before because i'm "annoying." Or at least everyone says thats why. I just don't want to disappoint him. I'm going to try to talk to him tomorrow but I think he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I think he gave up on trying and I don't want him to. Also I don't have a phone so I can't call or text him. I just don't know what to do. plz help, somehow!?

Hi there. It's good that you reached out for help on this. This is a valid issue, and what you're feeling and thinking is understandable. It sounds like the main thing missing here is communication, and I know you're saying that it makes you nervous to speak to your boyfriend right now- but what about writing him a note or letter telling him these things? Getting it out on paper might be easier and might break the ice a little between the two of you. Hope this helps! We are here 24/7 if you want to post, call, or text us at 888-222-2228 and discuss this further!

Comment

yeah, what they said was a good idea. I had a friend like this too! Her vocal cords were messed up somehow and her voice sounds raspy. She was super insecure about it and rarely talked, so she wrote down on paper why she was nervous to talk to him. It really helped their relationship and now she feels super comfortable with him! (actually she never stops talking lol)

Comment

That's so great. But I missed my chance. Now he just wants to be friends and he said that if I start talking to him then maybe we will get back together. I will probably try the note. I really wish it works for me like it worked for your friend. and I'm so happy to hear that there are people like me who are dealing with the same problems!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X