My age gets in the way

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My age gets in the way

Hi, I have a problem and i don't really know who else to go to. So I'm 15 years old, and I have been dating my boyfriend for about 6 months. He's really nice and sweet, cares about me so much, and he's the best bf I've had so far in my teen years. He's met my family and hung out with them multiple times, but I don't really know his and have talked to his parents rarely. He's been over my house multiple time (with supervision), but my parents won't let me over his because they say I'm too young and are afraid of sex. Now, I know they are worried about that stuff, but I have a very open relationship with them and they trust me, but I just feel I should be allowed to go over his house because we are mature enough, and also we wouldn't be alone. His parent and brother would be home, and the only thing we would do is just hang, watch a movie, and cuddle. When do you think is the right time to go over a boy's house? And do you think I'm right or my parents?

Glad you reached out to us. It is wonderful to hear that you have an open relationship with your parents and are able to talk to them about anything. If you really want to go and hang out at your boyfriend's house then ask your parents why they don't want you to go and that way you can understand what a possible solution could be. Have you tried to see if your parents would be okay if you went to his house if they talk to his parents? Just a thought? Just continue to communicate your feelings with them and allow some time for your parents to be okay with it. Hope this helped and if you want to talk further about this or anything, just text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X