Boyfriend Problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend Problems

So I've been dating this guy for awhile. Let's call him Boy. So I liked boy for a really long time but he was dating other girls and liked other girls so I was confused and then after liking him for almost a year, he asked me to go to the dance with him and asked me out. Our relationship was really great but then I feel like we got close as in kissing and things like that too quickly and he was never really there for me when I opened up to him even though I was always there for him. Plus, there was a time when we got in trouble for something at school and it was his fault because he kept on asking me if I wanted to do something and I kept on saying no and then I agreed and we got in huge trouble and I'm emotionally scarred because that's the only time I've ever gotten into real trouble in my whole life. Plus, he used to always be really sweet to me but now he's not anymore. He barely even texts me "because of school" and when he does its always just about school and he rants to me and I comfort him but then whenever I tell him about my serious problems and how sad I am he just acts like I have some kind of problem and tries to fix me or something instead of even showing any sympathy at all. He kept on apologizing everyday and saying he'd change and this and that but he never did. He's just giving me less and less affection as time goes on and once he even said that "[I] really stress him out" as if he doesn't stress me out enough already and said he wasnt sure if he loved me anymore and considered breaking up with me but later he said he figured out he still loved me and I dont even know anymore. All of my friends say I'm too good for him and I deserve better and I just dont know what to do. When our relationship was good, it was good and he really made me happy and I had something to look forward to everyday at school but now he doesn't even try to hangout with me or make plans anymore or anything. I just don't feel loved or happy in my relationship so I told him that if he didnt start putting effort in our relationship then we should breakup and now we're on a break until next week and I don't know what to do yet and I'm just so nervous and scared because I know I'll miss him a lot if we breakup and I wont be able to stand it. I know it's not my fault since he's the one who screwed up but I'm just so scared of getting my heart broken if he decides that we should breakup because deep down I still love him and it's really hard for me.

So dating for everyone is different so you have to figure out what is right for you. You expressed not feeling good about the relationship because he is not giving you attention and so on, so think about what you want? No one can decide what you should do about him but you, although it does sound like you kinda know what you should do even if it might be hard. Why not write a pros and cons for staying or breaking up! You can also ask yourself some questions such as, What do you want out of the relationship? Is he giving to the relationship the same way you are? Does he listen to you? Does he make you feel like he cares? Just trust your instincts and go from there. Another tips too is not to involve your friends in the situation too much because everyone has an opinion and it may cloud your own, but its great that you have good friends around. I hope this helps and if you want to talk about this or anything else, give us a call or text 888-222-2228 anytime.

Comment

I think you should definetly break up with him. If you are not happy and he just doesn't care anymore, then he's not worth it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X