Oh Boy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Boy

This boy was in my Spanish class and he seemed nice but we never really had a full conversation. On the last day of school, he signed my yearbook with such a sweet message along the lines of you're a genuinely kind and sweet person. I mentally just went. "Crap. I guess I like you now. You had to do this to me on the last day of school?" Anyways, it sucked even more because he was going to a different high school than me so I couldn't see him at all during the day. I decided I wanted to take more risks in my life. What's the point if you don't live it to the fullest, right? I had our mutual friend ask him to hang out with me, him, her, and her boyfriend so it was like a double date. I was never really sure if he caught on, but it didn't really matter because he was ALWAYS busy. Also, he takes FOREVERRR to text back, so I can never tell if he's ignoring me or just not checking his phone. I was finally like, screw it, and asked him out to a movie. He, of course, was busy. He said he's usually free that day of the week, but I don't know if that's like a hey, ask me again another time invitation, or just him telling me that he's usually free that day of the week. It feels like he's not making any effort to hang out, and even though I try sooo hard to make it obvious, I'm not sure if he realizes I'm asking him out or just thinks I'm asking him to hang out. After all, he later told his "date" who he asked to the 8th grade dance and gave a corsage that he "didn't think of her that way". Am I being too obvious, or not obvious enough? Do you think he knows I like him? Do you think he knows it's a date, or just a hangout? Do you think he wants to go out with me or not and I just can't take a hint? I don't know if he's just blowing me off because he actually IS really busy. Oh, before you answer those questions, I almost forgot, I wanted to know if he was single because his profile pic is a pic of him and a girl who I know is OBSESSED with him. Our mutual friend asked him which I did NOT ask her to do I just wanted her to guess, but I was wondering how she asked, because just "are you single" with no context is weird. I figured she had to have mentioned it was because I wanted to know. And guess what, SHE DID... YAY. SO I GUESS HE DOES KNOW?? I don't know someone just help a girl out and let me know what you think. xD

A lot of the questions you've asked us aren't really possible to answer since they are the boys thoughts and feelings so we couldn't know. But lets start from the top and work our way down and see how we can help. Do you know his schedule? Some people really are busy often, so if he does a lot of sports or activities it's possible that he does want to hang out, but he's short on time. Which could also be the reason the takes so long to text back. It could also be that he doesn't check his messages that often. If you know someone else he texts with, you could ask them how long he takes to respond to them and see if he takes forever with them too. It would seem that telling you he's usually free on that particular day of the week is a way of saying that he can usually hang out on that day. If he didn't want to hang out, he probably would have just said he was busy and leave it at that. Maybe something that might work is asking him what days/times he is free and then setting the date from there instead of going to him with dates and times. This way he can pick a time he's not busy. If he doesn't come back with a day when he is available to hang out, that might be more of a sign that he isn't interested in hanging out and he just doesn't want to say it for whatever reason. In any case, good luck with him and we hope it works out for you. You can call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X