I Don't Know What to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Know What to do

I was dating this guy James for about 2 years when we broke up because he was going to college (he's 2 years older) , I started dating Dawson who I've known for so long and I've always had a deep connection with. We dated for about a year and a half, but I always missed James because I missed his family and just my lifestyle with him. Dawson's family was not the best for me, and we couldn't see each other as often as I was used to. I started to see James when he was back from college while I was dating Dawson just because I wanted to see if that spark was still there and if it was worth getting back together with him when I went to college (the same college as him). The spark wasn't completely there, but I thought it definitely would come back with time. When it was time to go off to college, me and Dawson split up mutually and I got back together with James. We didn't see each other for months, and I finally saw him again. The spark with Dawson was CRAZY. I was so attracted to him, I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to hug him, I wanted to do everything with him. I didn't want to leave his side. I'm starting to realize that I don't think I'll ever be able to have the same attraction I had with Dawson with James. With James it's just not the same as it used to be. I don't want to be touching him at all times, I'm even not in the mood to have sex most of the time, I feel like I'm just doing it because thats what you're supposed to do. I definitely love him, he's my best friend, and I missed him so bad when I didn't have him. But I miss what it feels like to have someone that you're just so drawn to that its unbelievable. Dawson has asked me to see him again and to hook up lol, but I know I can't do that to James, and if I broke up with James, it would be a shit show since we go to the same college, and Dawson doesn't. It's not worth breaking up with him for Dawson because that's just not an option until after college, but I know I'll never have the same attraction with him as I have with my ex. I dream about Dawson ever night and I miss touching him. I wish I could see into the future and know if me and James are actually going to get married (we've talked a lot about it), because if we're not, I would totally break up with him just to get every touch of Dawson that I can.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR for help. I feel this is a personal decision whether you stay with James or break up with him. It is your decision but how would you feel if James felt the way you feel for Dawson with another girl? Would you want to stay with him if that was the case. Maybe take some time to think about your relationship with James and with Dawson. I understand that you and James are at the same college but that shouldn't be the reason you stay with him. Also, what is the reason you can't date Dawson until after college? Would it be a long distance relationship? Please take some time and think about both relationships before deciding and if you feel the need you can always reach out to 2NDFLOOR. by message board, text or phone. We are available 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X