on and of relationship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on and of relationship

so I've been in this on and off relationship with this boy for like 5 years and we've met other people but still weren't happy because we wanted each other . but lately I feel like it's not working , he does things I hate which I tell him about , we don't talk unless I text or call first , and I feel like our 'spark' is going away , but I love him and I'd hate to let him go..

It sounds like a really difficult thing to be experiencing. It sounds like you have the ability to be open and honest with him since you can tell him when he does things you don't appreciate, would you be able to have a conversation with him about your feelings about the relationship? On again off again relationships at some point tend to go one way or the other, is it possible that the time has come for you to commit or separate? Maybe opening up the lines of communication will help clear up some of confusion you are currently feeling about the relationship and give you clarity as to where you both expect it to go moving forward. You can call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X