Should I Break Up With Them?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Break Up With Them?

My partner and i have been dating for almost 11 months now but i dont know if i should break up with them or not because sometimes it seems like they want nothing to do with me and then other times they want to call me pet names and tells me they miss me. But its mostly they want nothing to do with me and neither of us are very good at communicating but the times that we are together and they want me are incredible and i love them but if i let go of them i dont know if we'll still be friends. When i write long paragraphs, they give me one word. We dont hang out much and we dont show a lot of affection i public and they always blame it on me, they pretend like i dont ask to hang out or do anything but they dont either and they dont give one bit of affection towards me though. Of course people say talk about it to them but its not that easy. Theyve broken up with me before and i took them back right away and showed them i was that easy, pathetic. But i dont know what to do because i dont know if they even love me anymore.

This sounds like a tough situation that you've been experiencing for a while now. Sometimes people grow out of each other, and that's okay. It could be scary to break up with someone if you think that you won't be friendly after, but you have to do what's best for yourself if you're unhappy. I know you mentioned that it's hard to just talk about it with your partner, but consider taking the time to do so before you make a decision. Support counselors are available for you to speak or text with 24/7 at 888-222-2228 if you'd like to discuss this further.

Comment

Hello i am in need in just some advice in my relationship

Comment

I had the same exact problem with my ex boyfriend of one year. In the end, what happened was that he ended up leaving, and no matter how hard it was, I didn

Comment

If you are in need of relationship advice, you can write about it on here or call us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X