Can't get him out of me head...J

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get him out of me head...J

I have been talking with this guy... he made me feel different than any other person in the world. It was to the point i asked him to take my virginity but I completely bailed.
    Anyway, I can't go a single day without thinking about him, it's getting to the point where I can't sleep, or eat, or talk to my friends because I just find myself waiting for him to call me or me stalking his social media. I know he doesn't care about me and even worse i know he is just generally a bad influence on me. Worst of all whenever I do bring myself back and start caring for myself no matter how much time has passed if he calls or texts me i come running back to him. I never felt like this... there is no way it can be love cause I just want nothing more than for this feeling to go away. I don't know what to do. Please help.

It sounds like you really cared about this guy for a while, but realize that he may not be someone that you should be. It can take time to move on from someone. I would recommend the next time he calls or texts make an effort not to go running back. Focus on moving forward, spending time with friends, maybe getting to know other guys. The feeling will go away, but I know how difficult it can be while you are going through it. If you want to talk more you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X