Best Friend and Crush

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Friend and Crush

So I was with my best friend today. And I was on a video call with my crush while she was doing my hair, I'm not going to tell you the whole story cuz it's kind of long but long story short my crush ends up liking my best friend even though he basically just looked at her and my best friend is taken. and I'm upset about it he won't answer me and I told my friend we should stop hanging out for a while because of it I didn't tell her why we should stop hanging out for a little while but she's okay with it and I dont know anymore.
    ​​​​​Anyone else have a similar problem?

Yes, people have similar problems unfortunately. I'm sorry to hear about your situation though, and it's understandable that you're hurt by it. If you need a break, that's ok and it's good that you asked for one. Maybe at some point you'll feel differently and be able to resume your friendship, but that's when you're ready. In life, we don't have control over who other people like and sometimes when you put yourself out there, you can get hurt, but then you pick yourself up and move on when you're ready until you find someone that feels the same way about you. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X