Mixed message breakup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed message breakup

My boyfriend and i went out for about 2 months or so back in late 2012. its middle school, and we were the talk of all the grades. he was my first kiss, too. He was so sweet, and hes a total jock. We weren't really hanging out much, so we decided to break up. We were still kind of friends, but its hard to be friends with someone that you still like and act like you don't really care. About a month after the break up i text him and he answers saying that he wants to kiss me and he still likes me and saying that i should come up to him and kiss him, and than says it was his friend. He texts me right after that as himself and saying "hey its _________", as if he doesn't want to read all the messages "his friend" just sent me. It kind of got a little awkward between us after that. A couple months ago he tells me that he wants to kiss me, (same thing he told me when he said it was his friend) and that he likes me still a little bit. I told him we would kiss on Monday. We never did kiss. Now it was even more awkward. In April he got a girlfriend. I saw them at his locker and he was looking at me. He has been staring at me every single day since we broke up. When he is dating someone else he is a total jerk, but when he is single he is a sweetheart to me. i told him that i like him and he said he didn't feel the same way. But still, he constantly stares and looks at me. My friends see it too and they joke about him fantasizing about me. There is a girl he likes. It seems to me that he likes her 40%, another girl 40%, and me 20%. What can i do to make him like me more?

Sounds like you are hoping to get back together with someone who is seemingly treating you in a manner that isn't so nice. It's not nice to send people mixed messages, especially if you know they have feelings for you, and it sounds like that is what he is doing. The only person who knows for sure how much he likes you is him, and he currently has a girlfriend...so that says something. It seems that if he was interested in going back out with you, that is an option for him so he could do it. Remember that you deserve to be treated with dignity and respect...and sending mixed messages is not doing that. Call us anytime to discuss it further at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X