my boyfriend forced me into a 3way with my best friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my boyfriend forced me into a 3way with my best friend

I was drunk & my boyfriend convinced me to sleep with him and my best friend and now my best friend is obsessed with him and I dont know what to do because I do love him but...

It seems there may be unhealthy dynamics in your relationship with your boyfriend if you felt forced or manipulated to engage in any sort of sex act, especially while you were intoxicated. Individuals in healthy, safe relationships respect the physical and sexual boundaries of their partners. While it may be that the two of you were under the influence at the time and not thinking clearly, recognizing the characteristics of mutually respectful relationships is important for your own well-being. This sounds like a really tough situation in that the dynamics of your relationships with your boyfriend and best friend have changed after this event. In order to make sure that everyone is on the same page, it may be helpful to clarify the boundaries and limits in your relationships with your boyfriend and best friend. For example, deciding with your boyfriend and best friend on how to relate to each other moving forward can eliminate any further confusion. Although it may be difficult, sharing your own feelings with your boyfriend and best friend can help the three of you to agree upon a safe and comfortable way to proceed. For support with building a safe and healthy relationship, please check out loveisrespect.org. I'm really glad you reached out for some help! If you'd like to talk further, we are available 24/7 via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X