Gay crush...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay crush...

For the longest time I've known a guy named Alex. I recently found out that Alex is gay, and I'm happy that he's finnaly figured out who he is. I didn't expect it and he hasn't come out, but a few people know and I'm one of them. Of course, now is the perfect time for me to begin experiencing feelings for him. I think I have a crush on him and I don't know what to do.

Thanks for your post. I'm unsure as to whether you are a male or female so I will respond as if it is to both. If you are a female and you have a crush on this guy who just recently came out to a few people that he is gay that is going to be a bit tricky for you. If you're attracted to him and are experiencing feelings unfortunately the chances of him feeling the same way are low just for the fact that he is into guys. Now if you are a male this could be rather exciting for you. Maybe you can just start showing him signs that you have a crush on him- like flirting in subtle ways. And as time goes on he may pick up on that and start to flirt back then it will go from there. If the flirting ends up not getting you any where maybe at that point you would think about being honest with him about your feelings. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Hello, I am the same person who uploaded this and I would just like to clarify that I am a female and I really do like this boy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X