my best friend is dating my ex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my best friend is dating my ex

i started dating this one guy and i loved him so much. he was the sweetest guy and always was so sweet to me. he started hanging with other girls sometimes which i dont care about. he is allowed to have friends thats not cheating. but then he seemed to stop being interested. so i ended or relationship even though i still really loved him. the next school year ofc we had to have a ton of classes together, and now he just started dating my best friend. i love my best friend so much and she is very happy with hi so i don't want to say anything but its really hard to see them always together now

I can understand why this would be putting a strain on your relationship. It would probably be hard to see your best friend with your ex, even if you didn't have feelings for him, but the fact that you still like him must make it especially hard to see them together. And on one hand you want to be happy for your friend, because she's happy, but you want to be happy as well. You always have to option to tell your friend what's going on, which could make things uncomfortable, but so could unspoken resentments. You could try your best to avoid them as a couple when you can. In any case, I think it's going to be difficult, but time will help you feel better, especially once your completely over him and maybe even have moved on to someone else yourself. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X