Not a Priority Anymore?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Priority Anymore?

My boyfriend and I are crazy about each other. I never have any doubts about that when we're together (physically). But over text, I feel like he doesn't care so much. We'll be talking, and then he'll disappear for 20-30 minutes at a time. I am not clingy, I understand his world doesn't revolve around me lol. But it's starting to get to me. I wouldn't bring it up if he was doing something productive, but he's just watching YouTube. Why does he put off answering me for 20 minutes? It's almost as if he puts his games and videos before me...

I can understand why this could get to you the way that it is. If you feel that it's something that continues to upset you then you may want to try addressing it with him. On the other hand, sometimes it's okay to have our own time and not respond to conversations right away. It may not be that he is putting off answering you. There could be many reasons. He may not hear the message, sometimes we can get distracted with other things, etc. Talking to him about it may ease some of your concerns or help you to feel more confident in your relationship. If you want to talk more you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X