Crush

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush

I am 16 and have a crush on one of my closest guy friends. I have resolved to ask him out. The problem is that he has told me that he has had an on off relationship with another girl. Currently they are off and she has a boyfriend, but it is very discouraging to me and I am afraid that he might still like her. Since I think the answer will most likely be a no, I'm scared to ask him. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I also can't stand waiting by and idly wondering if I have a chance. What should I do?

This sounds like a difficult position to be in. Consider whether or not you are willing to risk your friendship with him. Sometimes wanting to move from friendships to a dating relationship is risky. Perhaps you can just talk to him about it. It may make you feel better to know how he feels either way so you don't have to wonder about it. You may even want to talk to a close friend for advice or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X