What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?

A while back I got asked to a school semi formal by this guy I liked, he paid for my ticket which in total was 45 dollars. I liked him a lot but I didn't know his feelings for me since we were in a love triangle with my best friend. We were texting one night and he ask me what I would do if my best friend and him started dating I said I'd support it. They started dating and they still treat each other like friends, since their relationship is so awkward he tries to flirt with me, but I still feel guilty or confused to why he would pay for my ticket at a dance if he didn't like me. He constantly tries to invite me out to hang out with him, I'm so confused. I know I shouldn't do anything about it because he is dating my best friend, and I want her happiness over mine, But everyone now tells me I can still him away from her.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. Does your friend know that this boy paid for your ticket to the dance? Also, does she know he is asking you to hang out? Maybe he likes both of you and he doesn't want to give up the "friendship" with you. Do you feel comfortable talking to him about how you feel? Also, how do you feel about speaking to your friend about it? This is totally up to you but it sounds like this is really bothering you so you might want to think about speaking to one or both of them. Are you still going to the dance with him? I know I am asking a lot of questions but there seems to be a lot of things unanswered. Please reach out to 2ndfloor by text or phone to discuss this further. We are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

My friend likes my crush and I told her I would back off but I don't want to I really like him and he's really nice and cute should I hook her up with him or should I tell her he's mine and she needs to back off because I liked him first what do I do I need help

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X