does he still love me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does he still love me?

Our first 2 and a half months of our relationship went well. We would talk almost every day, and he made me feel really happy and I was no longer sad anymore. It's almost 4 months, and just starting now he isn't texting often, only once a week. He constantly leaves me on 'read. I tried asking him questions but he left me on "read" again. We haven't argued at all in our relationship, we respect each others differences and never really had any problems up until now.

I have no problem with him not texting me sometimes since people can be busy, but sometimes he's playing video games and ignoring the fact that I exist. He also turned his notifications off for me. I asked him before why he never answered me, he told me he was 'too awkward' but he used to talk me all the time with no problem.

I have no idea if he wants to break up with me or not, I confronted him once and all he said was sorry and then started doing it again.
    If I bring it up again I feel like he's just gonna end it right there. He isn't really the type of guy to cheat on me so I'm not worried about that. I feel like if I break up its gonna hurt me more than whats happening now. All of a sudden my mood just dropped after he stopped texting me and started leaving me on 'read',and now I'm not as happy as I was with myself like before. I'm not that old, so I could possibly find someone else but I told myself I wouldn't date anyone after him. I have terrible trust issues so that usually ruins relationships for me even if they are loyal I think of the worst. I don't really handle breakups well and It's extremely hard for me to move on, I get attached to things easily.

He doesn't put as much effort into the relationship as I do. He also always tells me he's afraid to lose me and promises he won't break up, but people break promises. I don't know what to do or what to ask him.

Thanks for reaching out for help. So it sounds like he is doing things more and more after you told him that these behaviors bother you. It could mean that the "honeymoon" period of your relationship is over and you're seeing more of who he really is. You did the right thing by trying to talk to him about the problems you are having since honest communication is important in a relationship. He doesn't seem to be giving you any kind of answers back. Your decision is do you give up and assume he's done and just doesn't want to break up or is there room for compromise and continuing on. One thing that might help with that decision is how much pain/angst is this causing you right now. If it's really bad or unbearable, maybe the best thing for you would be to move on. If it's painful, but bearable, maybe continue to let him know how you feel and talk about the issues at hand. Either way, good luck and call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X