Guys issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys issues

There's so much I want to say. Maybe it's just me and I just suck with guys but I don't want to feel this way anymore. I feel like if I go too far into the relationship something bad will happen like in normally has. I'm scared to go after the ones I like and I cry a lot in my room. All the guys I've been with were terrible except for one, and I regret breaking up with him 6 months ago. I got with most the guys just because they made me feel better but I don't think any of them really truly loved me except for him. One of the guys would call me names and say stuff about me and it made me upset, and another one would force me to do things with them. I just don't want to feel like I can't love someone else just because of what's happened to me and it's so hard to talk about. I wish I could be happy.

I can understand that it is difficult to talk about some things in our life. However, it may be helpful for you to open up about your experience so that you aren't keeping it all inside. Relationships can be difficult, and it sounds like you have had some pretty traumatic experiences in your past. That doesn't mean that in the future you won't find a relationship that is healthy. Try focusing on getting yourself happy before you stress to much about relationships. If you want to talk more you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X