how do I tell her I like her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I tell her I like her

I recently have accepted myself as bisexual and I have a crush on my friend and I think she might like me back
    how can I subtly drop hints that I'm into her?

Maybe you can try to compliment her and see how she reacts to it to start with. Tell her something about her that you find attractive, it doesn't even have to be about looks, and tell her. Try to read her reaction to the compliment and if you felt she reacted positively to it, try it again or even step it up a bit.
    Also, have you guys ever talked about who you both find attractive? If not, bring it up to her and see what she says, she may begin by telling you people she likes or finds attractive and then she may ask you who you like or think is attractive. This could be a way to begin talking about how you feel about her or even mention that there are girls you think are attractive and she how she reacts and move forward from there.
    Either way, I hope you find happiness in your friendship or relationship. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X