will it work out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will it work out?

so there's this guy who used to like me. but he made up lies about his own friend so he cold "have me for himself". fast forward, me and this guy started talking. but only as friends. so far it's been 3 weeks but i already have strong feelings for him. he knows me pretty well but i''m not too sure about him. serveral people have came up to me and told me to stay away but i really don't believe them. i haven't really known any of these people other than one girl. that one girl has been my bestfriend for 7 years. we're close. even she has told me to distance myself. apparently he's a "hook up boy". but he's been the only person who seems to care about me. i don't know if this guy is friendzoning me or he genuinely likes me but isn't sure. either way he already knows i like him. but does he like me?? it's really obvious that he likes me but then again it's really not. 2 hours ago i was told he's had sex with 3 or 4 girls in my new school. i don't know if i could trust the source because the "source" has had a crush on me since my first day. pls help. should i stick around with him? i don't know...
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 10-26-2016, 06:15 AM.

You don’t have to rush the situation, so take your time. It seems like you two are friendly so maybe keeping it that way for now you could get to know what type of guy he is and if there is any truth to what people call him. Just think about what you want out of this situation and go from there. Maybe make a pros and cons list so that you can see where you really stand on your feelings and if it is worth it for you to put yourself out there. Also, you don't know if your feelings will be mutual with this guy, so if you want to try and talk to him about getting to know each other on a "more than friends" basis then try that first, just a thought. At the end of the day, just take a moment and think about what you really want and go from there. I hope this helped some and if you want to talk more give 2NDFLOOR a call 24/7 or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X