Wierd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd

So this guy seemed rly interested in me and I thought maybe he just wanted sex since he invited me to the bar and then asked "sorry if it was awkward at the end hit me up if you want to hang out later". I just said "haha don't worry about it".since I'm not a one night stand kinda person and I didnt know him well. I texted him later the next day and we snapped a lot. He had seemed into me all last semester snapping and texting me a lot too. Then after texting and snapping a bit the next day. I ask if he wants to hang out the next week. He says "maybe maybe maybe" and eventually says he's sick. I don't ubdertand why he ghosted when everything seemed great. I'm wondering if it's somethig i did or if he's like scared of me since I told him since he asked that I just broke up with my boyfriend. Maybe he's been like broken up badly and so he's scared of rejection but idk maybe it was something I did. I texted him one last time which I regret but I won an award so I said "I won this award too bad you aren't interested" and he responded with "I'm actually sick" but he like hasn't said anything else to my snaps. I guess I should move on and assume he lost interest for no reason, but the whole thing is confusing, I plan on not contacting him again. But it's sad bc I rly liked him. Any insight into what happened???

It didn't seem like anything had went wrong when I saw him in person and aside from maybe seeing I was single on facebook, I don't know what could have caused the sudden ghosting.

That is really weird. There could be so many reasons why he is acting the way he is...don't drive yourself crazy trying to come up with the perfect best or worst scenario. It sounds like you did absolutely nothing wrong and that is what you have to focus on. I agree with not contacting him again. It seems like you did your part to reach out and he still left you with a weak response. The best thing you could do for yourself is to let it go and move on. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyway who has the ability to just disappear with no explanation. That is very immature and cowardly. If he does end up contacting you, you should definitely stick up for yourself and let him know his actions aren't cool and you don't want to be involved with that kind of mess. Focus on the positive things you have in your life right now and you'll be good to go! If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm.

Comment

Boy Problems

So there is this kid in my school who got held back and he is really cute. So, I added him on snapchat and he kept saying sexual things to me and eventually wanted me to come to his house to have sex. I thought that it wouldn't be so harmless so, I said yes. The next day I text him and ask him what time should I come and he said oh I don't feel well. And I was really upset. Now, he started texting me again and continues to talk sexually and he asks me to have sex with him constantly. But, he messes with girls in 9th grade. What should I do?

Comment

If someone is talking to you in a way you don't like or that makes you feel uncomfortable, you have every right to tell them to stop and if they don't take further action. Remove him from your social media and report it to someone in your school or home so they can help you put a stop to it. As far as hanging out with him, isn't it possible that he just ended up not feeling well that day and now that he's better again, he's ready for you to come over? Make sure you are very specific about why you are going to his house if you do go there and you'd probably be best off meeting him in public or bringing a friend with you. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X