Why is he being so mean for no reason

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is he being so mean for no reason

My ex boyfriend has ben being extra rude around me even though he vowed to never speak to me again. In school if he sees me in the hall he automatically turns around like he forgot something and just today when my cousin was was throwing a slip and slide party he didnt come outside until I went in. My cousin and my e live right next to each other by the way. And when ever I go over there house I usually see him and he even had the nerve to say that I was stalking him just my visiting my family. Then he went to some of my friends and lied and said that he had a restraing order on me and thats not even true. I dont speak to him and i keep my distance from him so I seriously dont know why he always feels the need to act so weird around me. He acts as-though I have an airborne disease, and what really pissed me off was when he ran around telling everyone that i was obsessed with him. I wanted him dead for that, im the one that ended it with him. Im just mad and sad and I dont know what to do. please help.

It is understandable that you are feeling mad and sad. It sounds like this situation is really hurtful. It is really hard to know why someone is treating you poorly. It may be really helpful to try to talk to him about it, and to ask him to stop treating you badly. You can even ask your friend (his neighbor) to talk to him about it, if that would be more comfortable for you. Perhaps he just doesn't realize that his words and actions are hurting you. Give 2NDFLOOR a call anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X