Obsessed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsessed

There's this boy who I've been in love with for the past 2 years. He leads me on ALL THE TIME and then drops it. But the thing is.. I'm so in love with him that it HURTS me I get so depressed that I don't know what to do with myself besides dream about what will never be. Well on the last 2 days of school he held my hand and texted me all these things.. For example one message was "There's a lot more where that came from soon. I promise" Then the next day he said "never mind what happened. I'm not ready for a relationship"
    Even though I know he's not good for me and that he'll never love me as much as I love him, I still continue to beat myself up with thoughts. I want him more than anything on Earth. Please note: we're very close and he knows how much he hurts me.

I know this story sounds stupid but it actually is tearing me apart. I just don't know what to do and I feel like the only girl who has ever gone through this situation.

It is understandable that this is hurting you and tearing you apart. Being led on is really hurtful and unfair. It is possible that he really just isn't ready to be in a relationship. However, that doesn't excuse his behavior. Perhaps you can take some time and consider the way that you deserve to be treated by someone that you care about. Nobody deserves to be treated poorly or to feel upset. You may want to talk to him about this and let him know how you feel. Remember that you can call 2NDFLOOR anytime you want to talk at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X