blackmailing .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackmailing .

I need help because I sent a picture (not a nude) but just a picture I’m not comfortable being shared around , but the person (idk who it is) is threatening to share it . They only have the picture because they threatened me and I got scared . Please idk what to do . I’m too scared to tell an adult like my parents .

This is really a horrible thing for a person to be doing to you. You can try telling them that sharing intimate pictures without your permission is against the law in NJ and provide them with this information. https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...new-jersey.htm. This website has info on the laws in NJ and how the person you shared the picture with could get in a lot of trouble. You might also want to consider getting legal help if that doesn't work, but that might involve getting adults involved. And then just learn from your mistakes and don't make them again. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

i need help i dont want to get hit until i bleed again by my mother.......

Comment

Thank you for reaching out again. This comment sounds very serious. Please call 911 if you are in immediate trouble. Please call/text our 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 so we can further help you.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this fear. It is difficult to reach out for help. Sometimes it is scary to reach out to the adults in your life when you are going through something you do not want to share with them. It is okay to have that fear; you are valid. Luckily, there are other resources that you can use.

To address the situation about the picture you do not want shared, I agree with the other comments saying that you can tell this person it is against the law to share intimate pictures without permission. You can use the link provided in previous comments to read more about these laws and send the link to this person so that they understand that sharing intimate photos without permission is something for which they can get in trouble.

To address your other comment about fearing being hit, that sounds serious and scary. It may seem overwhelming to reach out for help when something serious like this happens, but if you are in trouble or ever feel unsafe, you can call for help. There are many helplines and phone numbers that are set up to help you in these types of situations. If you fear that you are in immediate danger, you can call 911. You can also call or text the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 and they can give you further guidance and support.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X