Trauma due to bullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trauma due to bullying

Hey, I'm new to the forum thing, and if this is going to help me out, then I might be a bit happier.

I suffered from a lot of trauma when it came to bullying, it didn't stop at all. I was first bullied in 3rd Grade at my school, and it didn't stop once I got to high school this year. I have become distant from others, specifically my teachers. I get good grades, but ever since 2 Periods ago, I nearly failed. I don't feel smart at all, I always feel like someone would come behind me and jump me. I was jumped before in middle school when I was on my way home biking. I'm nearly trying to urge myself to cut all because I feel stupid. I nearly attempted suicide when i was in 7th grade as well. I'm getting the urges again and I just don't feel safe around other people.

Glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. If you are thinking about hurting yourself, please reach out and speak to someone because there are people out there that can help you...including us at 888-222-2228, the NJ Hopeline at 855-654-6735 and the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK. In regards to bullying, it is never ok to for someone to intimidate you or hurt you. You need to tell someone that you are being bullied. Tell your parents, tell a teacher, guidance or principal. The school will have to do something to ensure that you are learning in a safe environment. Here is a website you can use for support at https://www.stopbullying.gov/what-yo...ens/index.html and https://www.pacerteensagainstbullying.org/. If you want to talk call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X