Parent Abuse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent Abuse

Help my parents are hitting me and I can't take it anymore and I have no one to talk to

I am so sorry you are going through this. It is important for you to tell someone that can help you. Please reach out to a counselor or teacher at school, if you do not have a family member to confide in. You can also contact DCP&P which is a child welfare organization. Their number is 877-652-2872. You can call or text us too for additional help. Our number is 888-222-2228. Please reach out.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. You did a great thing by posting here and taking steps toward a safe life. Know that you are worth it, and deserve respect, happiness and comfort in life. Please comtinue reaching out as you feel comfortable. You can do this!

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that this is happening too. Just know that I am so proud of you for reaching out for help and then others are here to help you and support you. Never forget that you are worthy of love and safety. You never know how strong you are until you're tested. You can get through this and blossom!

Comment

I am really sorry you have to go through that, I totally get it I went through and still sometimes do go through that with my dad then i told a trusted adult at school and I got the help I needed. Its still kind of bumpy road right now but trust me it will get better.

Comment

I wish me and my dad had the saem relationship we had when I was younger. It makes me sad hes become scary seomtimes and I have been super distant I dont know how to tell him about it either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X