Online Bulled

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Bulled

I was online bulled because they were saying I was ugly and go kill yourself but I won

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. I am also glad you were able to resolve your online bullying issue. This should be taken very seriously. If you need any help with this issue or any other. please reach out by text, call or message board. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7. Good Luck!

Comment

I was bullied online because someone gave out my adress

Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience! Giving out someones personal information without consent and with bad intention is definitely a form of bullying. You may want to be sure to let your parents know about this. Please feel free to reach out to us via text or call at 1(888) 222-2228 if you wish to talk about this further, we are open 24/7!

Comment

I’m getting bullied my Facebook was hacked and some how a girl had my nudes and is asking for money or she will leak them I need help

Comment

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately paying someone asking for money will only result in them asking for more money once you pay them. You're best bet is to involve law enforcement so they can see if they are traceable to prevent this from happening again. You can go to your local police station and explain what's going on (bring your computer) and see what your options are. They aren't always able to help you but it's most likely your best bet. Good luck and call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X