Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body

im getting made fun of because of my hip dips

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. If someone is making fun of your body, you should report that to a counselor or administrator at your school. You do not deserve to be called names. Once reported they should complete a Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Investigation and then address the issue. If you have any more questions please reach out to 2NDFLOOR by text, phone or message board. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7. Good Luck!

Comment

I am so sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Unfortunately, being made fun of for one's body is pretty common; I have experienced that as well. However, it is important to remember how amazing you are and love yourself for exactly who you are. Stay strong, you got this!

Comment

I'm so sorry to see that you're going through what's so many other individuals have gone through. Never let anybody define your worth or your own beauty.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Hip dips simply reflect the shape of your pelvis, which you cannot control, so don't let others get you down about this. People should never make fun of others on their appearance. Keep your head up, and you will learn to love your appearance!

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I recently heard of hip dips and how now they are the new crazy beauty standard. A couple of years ago they were never spoken about and just recently they have become a topic. Do not let some strange standard define you and your beauty. Find some self love in whatever form that means for you and focus on your many beautiful aspects instead of focusing on things that make you feel less than worthy. You are worthy and you are beautiful!

Comment

Hi, I;m sorry that this is happening. First of all, I want you to understand that hip dips are completely normal and there nothing to be made fun of. IF there is a way that you can bring this to the attention of a counselor or teaher who can address the issues, you should do so. On an emotional level, you should realize that there is nothing wrong with the way you look and you should try to be as comfortable as you can with your body. If you accept and love yourself the way you are, it will be harder for others to hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                How sad is it so many people feel the need to be cruel and make fun of others so they can feel better about themselves? When you know they are doing this out of their own insecurities it helps take some of the hurt away.

Comment

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I hear you, and I understand as I have too been made fun of for my body. Something I have learned is that people who tend to comment on other peoples bodies often have insecurities of their own. Do not let anyones personal opinions get to you, as what is really important is that you love yourself and your body. You are beautiful inside and out!

Comment

Thank you for reaching out. As some of the above posts have mentioned, you should report this to an authority figure at your school. Although comments like these are hurtful, it is important to brush them off and remind yourself of your beauty and worth.

Comment

You should NEVER be ashamed of your body. Regardless if you believe in religion or not, God made you special, your parents made you special, you are special. If everyone looked the same, it would be boring. People only bully other people when they are jealous of others, do not listen to them and the second you learn to love yourself, the people around you will love you too. I believe in you, it will all be ok, and always remember to smile and kill them with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        almost every body has those, some may be more noticable than others but its there,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                        Working...
                        X