Malicious rumor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malicious rumor

Need to text. Can't sleep. Feel angry, betrayed and hopeless. My ex boyfriend told all his friends that we had sex. He lied. He dumped me because I refused to have sex with him. He really tried to pressure me but I wasn't ready. Besides, we only dated for 4 months and I'm 16. Because of this coward I am being harassed in the halls. I said "NO" so why are they calling me a slut. What the hell!! It getting worse every day. Went to guidance and was told it's not sexual harassment but bullying. They need evidence to proceed. Are you kidding me? No one cares about the truth. Terrified my dad is going to find out. He will put my ex through a wall. He is super protective. This is what I don't get, the jerk has a little sister, how would he feel if they lied and shamed her! My mom knows something's up. She keeps asking me are u ok? Did anything happen at school? U can tell me anything? NO I CAN'T. My mom is a lawyer and NO JOKE. Scary. My mom will go nuclear to protect me. She'd talk to school superintendent, principal, hell the mayor if she's pissed enough. It's my word against his. This guy would have dinner with my family, sit next to my dad. He fooled us all!! I never thought the human body could cry this much!

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can understand how awful it must feel to be going through an experience like you describe. I know you are nervous to tell your parents but I believe it is important so they can help you. They need to get involved with the school so this is handled appropriately and is put to an end. You don't deserve to be feeling like this every day both in and out of school. Laws are in place to protect against bullying and it is the schools responsibility to make sure you are protected. It is also your parents responsibility to protect you since you are only 16 so they need to know! If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Speak up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X