Popularity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popularity

I'm getting in alot of trouble at school lately, and I think it's due to me feeling like I have to do something to stay popular. Suggestions would help.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. What type of trouble are you getting into in school? If your friends are only your friends if you get into trouble to try to act cool to entertain them, they are not really friends. I would suggest trying to stop getting in trouble and see what they do. If they stop being friends with you they are not worth it in the first place. It is not worth you getting in trouble to keep your friends. Please reach out to 2NDFLOOR to discuss this or anything else. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

Please note: For the safety of our users, all posts and replies are moderated and will not appear on the site until reviewed by a moderator.

Working...
    X