Im the bully

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im the bully

Today I was mean to this girl Colleen and Coryn. They both are really sweet girls but get under my skin and everyone else. Today I just broke. I said that everyone hated them last year and that they had no friends. Also that I hated them since 5th grade. I feel really bad now and I wish i apologized to them at school. I guess they told their mom who called my mom. And now I'm in big trouble. And i don't want to be because we are getting a puppy and I've wanted a dog for my whole life and they just surprised us. Now because of me we might not get a dog. Im really scared. Any advice ton how to solve this? Please I need an answer. And quick!

Being a bully is not a very nice thing to do. It sounds like you should get some counseling and see where all your frustration and anger is coming from. Yes, you should apologize to them whether or not you get a dog just because it is the right thing to do. Here is some information as well on how bullying affects others https://www.stopbullying.gov/at-risk/effects/index.html. Text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228

Comment

Hi there, I agree with the above comment. It is important you understand that your behavior was not very nice and apologize because you want to learn from this situation, not just to get a puppy. Speaking with a therapist or counselor can help you understand why you may have behaved this way. They can also help you come up with methods that reduce and prevent this behavior. To learn from this situation, try putting yourself in Colleen or Coryn's shoes. It would not feel good to be told everyone doesn't like you. This ties into the idea of treating others how you would like to be treated. If it is something that would upset you and hurt your feelings, it is probably something that should not be said. We can continue talking through call or text. Our phone number is 888-222-228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X