Best friend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best friend?

I have this friend and she is so nice. She makes me laugh a lot and helps me forget about my life at home. But my mom doesn't like her. In 5th grade I got in a lot a trouble and it was os unusual cuz I never really got in trouble. My mom blames it all on Dylan cuz this is coinceditially the first year that she was in my class and she isn't the best student either. So my mom doesn't want me anywhere near her but she is so nice and really amazing. she says she is boy crazy. But she's not! she just has friends that are boys and if my mom sees me so as talking to a boy she will get all suspicious. It is so aggravating. I have 2 older siblings and I guess the fact that my older sister doesn't hang around buys and my older brother doesn't;t hang around girls means that I shouldn't hang around people with the opposite sex. It is all so confusing but all I know is that it';s annoying and she assumes and says that I cannot have any friends that are boys

I understand why you would feel frustrated, but I guess right now just try to understand that your mom is just concerned, even if you can see why right now. Also, if you are at school and you talk to your friend what harm would that be? You are in a safe environment with teachers and other students around, maybe try explaining it to her like that. Worth a shot to try. Maybe see if your mom would want to meet your friend and see if that would make her feel better? If you want to chat about this or anything give us a text or call anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

My Best friend is my superhero, whenever I think of him he is more than a brother. I still remember those days back in 2015 when I have just finished MBA but unable to get placed from the college, due to Typhoid fever, I went back to native after 3 months My dad received a call on his number it was him Rudolf R Diaz my friend, whom I have completely forgotten that he was also staying at same place where I stayed. he spoke to my dad and told him to send me to Bangalore and I will help him get a good job and he can stay in my place. when I came back to Bangalore he helped me get a good job and didn't take a single penny for house rent for 3 months. I was so Frustrated I have to leave his place and shift to some other place.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X