X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    hi there, sorry to hear that you are feeling depressed. do you need any help finding resources near you, such as counseling, to help you work through how you're feeling? you can also always reach out to speak with a support counselor here at 2ndfloor 24/7 via text or phone call at 888-222-2228.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    feeling depressed

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you for helping me. Reading this made me feel better already.

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    Thank you for reaching out. It was very brave of you to write this. Please call or text our 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 immediately so we can further help you and get you the support that you need. Don’t be afraid to tell your parents. They should want to know that their child is feeling this way especially at 11 years old. You need their help and can’t do this alone. They would be more upset if you did not tell them. You took the first step in reaching out and sharing this so please continue to help yourself. You are important and can do this.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am 11 years old. My Sister is gravely ill, and I have anxiety. Its getting too stressful and I want to die. Once in the kitchen at around 4am, I never have felt so suicidal. I wanted to get a knife from the kitchen and stab myself in the chest. Im too afraid to talk with my parents about it, and I desparetly need help.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sometimes I think about it…, And I’m only 11 years old. I’m too scared to talk to my parents about it, and I need someone to talk to

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    If you feel that you are going to hurt yourself please go to your local ER or call 911, someone can help you immediately. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273- 8255 or contact the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741741. You can also call or text us at 888-222-2228 anytime we are here 24/7.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    you see there are just certain things I just can't talk about to other people when they can see my face but when I am behind a screen no one can tell me i'm ugly or fucked up and they don't actually know me. I just can't deal with certain things. My cousin has cancer and She is basically my sister and she loves me and what feels like the only one who tries to understand me. My fiancee broke off the engagement and I'm only 16. I loved him and I can't think right or even feel like i can breathe without my chest hurting I am dying and hating everyone because quite frankly I think they are just going to hurt me like everyone else has. I hurt and bleed and cry and be happy just like everyone else but apparently thats not good enough for some people. I am dying on the inside and no one seems to see. I am normally an open book but I guess my pages are closing one by one.

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    If you need to reach out to 2NDFLOOR to discuss anything we are available 24/7. Our phone number is 888-222-2228.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I.. I just don't know anymore.

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    If you feel that you are going to hurt yourself please go to your local ER or call 911, someone can help you immediately. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273- 8255 or contact the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741741. You can also call or text us at 888-222-2228 anytime we are here 24/7.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I feel worthless. I don't want to be here anyone. I just want to die. I feel lonely and scared in this huge world. I only have 2 special people in my life and I just got new that they died from a car crash. what purpose do I have in this world. I officially have no one.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just now my dad started to yell at me and call me curse words for no reason. I feel like everyone has been upset with me today and I don't know why? I really feel like everyone will benefit if I wasn't here. I just want to die. I need someone to talk to. and none of my friends or my boyfriend is around. plz help.

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    It's great that you've reached out for help and you're friend is probably right, if you're considering suicide and jumping off a roof you would probably benefit from mental health therapy just to make sure you are ok. Try not to think of it as having a mental illness (if that is what it turns out to be), but think more about getting help for the thoughts that are making you think jumping off a roof is a reasonable solution. One place to start is the Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-TALK. If you're ever feeling like that again, you can give them a call and talk to them about what you are going through. More long term you might want to speak with your parents about some form of therapy, if you struggle with talking to your parents, you can talk to your counselor at school and see if they have any recommendations for you for local therapists. Thanks for reaching out and call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello I'm 12 years old and I live in a small town. I didn't tell my mom that I have a boyfriend and I don't want her to find out because he is really the only one who stops me from hurting myself. One night I was going to jump off of my roof but then I remembered Tyler (my boyfriend) and I stopped myself. I told my best friend about this and she said that I should probably go get some help. Also my friend was in health and they were talking about Mental problems and all of the symptoms. I looked at them and I have 8 out of 10 of the most common symptoms. So I am a little scared that I have a mental illness but I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X