suicide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I think about it…, And I’m only 11 years old. I’m too scared to talk to my parents about it, and I need someone to talk to

Comment

I am 11 years old. My Sister is gravely ill, and I have anxiety. Its getting too stressful and I want to die. Once in the kitchen at around 4am, I never have felt so suicidal. I wanted to get a knife from the kitchen and stab myself in the chest. Im too afraid to talk with my parents about it, and I desparetly need help.

Comment

Thank you for reaching out. It was very brave of you to write this. Please call or text our 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 immediately so we can further help you and get you the support that you need. Don’t be afraid to tell your parents. They should want to know that their child is feeling this way especially at 11 years old. You need their help and can’t do this alone. They would be more upset if you did not tell them. You took the first step in reaching out and sharing this so please continue to help yourself. You are important and can do this.

Comment

Thank you for helping me. Reading this made me feel better already.

Comment

feeling depressed

Comment

hi there, sorry to hear that you are feeling depressed. do you need any help finding resources near you, such as counseling, to help you work through how you're feeling? you can also always reach out to speak with a support counselor here at 2ndfloor 24/7 via text or phone call at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X