Bullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullying

I have been getting bullied in my school which has lead me to some very close fights because of the type of arguments I have. I'm scared to reach out to someone because I think it will make me seem weak and just make the bullies come at me harder.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR, we are here to help. I am sorry you are going through this. Is this happening in school? If so you need to immediately let someone know at school. Either your school counselor or the Principal. Do not worry that you are telling on someone. Do not worry about feeling weak. The counselor at your school will try to find out what is going on and will keep your name out of it. If someone says something to you, you can say that you did not report it and walk away. The less you say the better. The school staff are there to protect and help you. If it is happening online, make sure you block and report whoever is doing these things to you. Also, even if it is online and you feel like you can't focus or you're nervous in school because of it, you can still report it to your school. Please check out the following website www.bullystoppers.com. You will hopefully get some strategies from there. Also, you can reach out to us anytime at 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7. Good Luck and please get someone to help.

Comment

i got bullied for doing nothing all my life and when i thought it stopped it started again today

Comment

Did you report this to an adult in school? Please call/text us here anytime to talk about this further. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X