Bullying Story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullying Story

So this happened at the end of my 6th grade year. Not many people like me in my school but I dealt with it because that was what I had to do. I got constantly bullied from kids because I was 'annoying' and that no one liked me. So finally I decided to get a YT (YouTube) channel to try and gain some popularity. This backfired on me very badly because all that caused was more problems. Many people were saying 'go die in hell' and 'go drink bleach'. Now i tried to ignore these comments and of course I never did either of these things. But as my videos got posted, worse and worse things were getting posted. It got to the point where the whole school got involved and kids were starting to get called out. After a week of this I was forced to shut it down which was very upsetting for me. If anything I want people to learn from my experience, is to not say things that can hurt others because it does actually hurt their feelings. Joking or not joking.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. I am sorry you had to go through that but there is always someone to reach out to for help. I hope you spoke to the counselor or Principal at your school when this happened. No one deserves to be treated that way. I know that you could of reported the people that negatively commented on your YouTube also. If this continues to happen to you, please reach out for support. Also check out this website, www.bullystoppers.com. You can always reach out to 2NDFLOOR, we are here 24/7 by text or phone, 888-222-2228. Good luck to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X