Envy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Envy

Im envious of demi lovato. She went from being bullied and self harm to someone that id mega successful ans tons of ppl who understand her issues. I wish my life was like that. To start a yr, be in a movie then get famous.

It is good to admire someone's struggle and success, but there is no need to envy it. Instead of seeing the down side look to her situation as a push to not allow yourself to feel defeated, but rather let it encourage you to strive to be your best!! Anyone can do it, just have to choose to work on yourself everyday, step by step. Choose to be happy and work on your goals. If you feel like you need to talk to someone about your feelings then go to guidance at your school just to vent and even help you with your goals list or track. If you need to talk again, please text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I'm so envious of my 2 best friends. I always feel threatened by them with my relationship. they are best friends with my boyfriend and I can't help but think that he likes one of them back. He's been mad at me lately so it would make sense. I don't tell them not to talk to him ever again its just I cannot help but get envious. I don't tell them because I don't want them to get annoyed at me or worry about me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X