Social media envy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social media envy

So this has been bugging me for a while, even tho it sounds silly. Everyone has 600 followers + and im only stuck with 100 for 2 yrs. I made a better content, but no onr seems to want to follow me or even like my pics. I get sp envious of those with so much followers. Like why cant that be me. Its likr this trapped feeling. It stings so mad. It makes me feel disliked.

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry that you feel this way. I would suggest thinking about your friends' followers. Do they really know them personally? I would say probably not. Who can possibly really know 600 plus people? So think about who is responding to their posts or even liking them. You probably don't know who they are and neither do they, so that could really be dangerous, especially if they are sharing information in their posts that are personal. You have to be happy with who is following you and you even said your content is better. That is what is important. Maybe take a look at what your friends are posting. Is it appropriate? Is there a reason why so many people are following them and liking their posts? I understand that you are envious of other people on social media but try to look at what is really important in life, your family and your friends. Also, are you happy with yourself? Please think about that and reach out if you have any more questions. You can also call or text to 888-222-2228 or of course write another message board. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X