This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja vu

Four years ago, I had two friends. We were so tight-knit. We did everything together and were inseparable. Then, in the same year, they left my school. Later, i figured out it was because of bullying. This guy, for privacy's sake lets call him E, was one of the reasons my only friends left. When they left, I went into depression and was homeschooled for 2 years. Now I'm back and have made new friends. My current friend is now moving at the end of this year because he is being bullied by guess who? The same guy who bullied my friends away four years ago. I HATE this guy. I DESPISE HIM! He is ruining my life! And the most annoying thing is, HE DOESN'T EVEN NOTICE HE IS BULLYING! He just finds it to be good fun to harass my friends. This needs to stop and it needs to stop now. The school does nothing. Zero-tolerance? Yeah, right. If this doesnt stop soon I'll have zero tolerance when smashing this kid's face into the pavement. Please do advise me and try and help me control my anger towards this jerk.

I’m sorry to hear your friends are being bullied. Unfortunately often times when people aren't feeling good about themselves they tend to put others down in an effort to boost their own self-confidence. If the bully hasn’t been able to recognize his bullying, perhaps you can involve a trusted adult in your school to help mediate a discussion pertaining to bullying and help him gain some insight into his behaviors. Involving him in a discussion will offer him the opportunity to recognize his negative behaviors and choose to make some positive changes. Additionally, you should attempt to discuss this issue again with your school principal and guidance counselors. Perhaps involving your parents in this issue will be helpful and more effective. It is certainly brave of you to try to help your friends and other peers in school battle against bullying. It is important to communicate and utilize age appropriate coping skills when experiencing feelings of frustration and anger.

If for some reason the bullying continues and a solution isn't reached by going to the officials at your school, then I would suggest bringing the issue to the school board and/or following up with the police. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call 2ND Floor at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X