Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I suck at volleyball and everybody bullies me about it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suck at volleyball and everybody bullies me about it.

I am trying out for the volleyball team but everyone is better then me. It makes me feel discouraged I do bad. I want to do better and I am trying but people say stuff like you suck. It makes me feel bad. Plus they had this camp where they taught you all about the sport and everybody went but me but it costed $100 and my family didn't have the money. I don't think its right that it costs money.Because people that really like the sport can't play because its to expensive.

Let's start from the beginning. Don't feel bad about not being good yet, that's what practice is all about. Learning the sport and trying to get better. As far as people making fun of you, don't stand for it, report it to the coach and he/she should do something about it. It's not right for them to make fun of your level of experience. And while I agree with you that it stinks that you couldn't be a part of the camp, almost everything in life costs money unfortunately. Maybe you can ask your coach for some drills you can practice by yourself to help you improve over the summer? In the mean time, try not to let others discourage you from playing. Remember to practice and most of all have fun, which is what sports are supposed to be about anyway. Text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

basically if I say I like a girl or I say anything my sister her friend my brother his girlfriend bully me they say the only girl I get is my pillow or siri I don't like it I have your bracelet thank u guys

Comment

In terms of those close to you making hurtful comments, have you ever expressed to them how you feel when they do so? It can be helpful to let others know that you feel hurt or sad when they speak to you in such a way. It may be that the people close to you believe they are only playfully teasing you or joking around. They may not truly understand the effect their words have on you. You have the power to educate them and express your emotions in a meaningful way. If you'd like further support, you can call or text us 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Hey just try try try again and believe In yourself

Comment

same! and the girl who bullies me most is the coaches daughter

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that you are dealing with bullies. I feel your pain, as I have dealt with bullies in the past. Try to stay positive and confident, and most importantly, believe in yourself! You can do anything as long as you believe you can! Stay strong!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X