People need to stop im sick and tired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to stop im sick and tired

Hi I would like to be anonymous but everyone in my school except the only 5 friends I have is mean to mean I have gotten pushed down the stairs been told to kill myself nurmous times I hate going to school I'm constantly bullied got a concussion last week from someone throwing me into a locker you know what I do not just don't want to go to school I'm afraid of going to school I'm afraid of these people coming even near me I shiver I'm afraid one day they will kill me and post on social media better off dead because that's what they tell me every day but I don't listen I just want them to go away and today one of the fake mean girls who has to sit next to me ran out telling the teacher I can't sit next to her after that I walked out of the room with everything and just sat in my favorite teachers classroom crying he let me sit in his office in the back while he was teaching no one noticed me thank god but I need help now there starting to go after my friends today walking down the stairs she was tripped by a mean girl and she's on crutches please stop its not funny anymore

I'm so sorry to hear of the physical and emotional pain you've been experiencing at school. From what you're sharing, it sounds like you and your friends are experiencing significant harassment, especially if you have been physically injured by such bullying. If you have not already shared this with an adult you trust, such as a parent, teacher, coach, or school counselor, now is the time to do so. You have a right to receive an education in a safe environment, and it sounds as if the bullying you are experiencing is impeding your ability to learn and maintain your well-being. School is not a place any student should have to fear! While speaking up may be frightening, it's the first step in getting support from adults who can help you! If sharing your bullying experience is something you are hesitant to do, you can report the bullying at http://www.bullystoppers.com/report_it.html. Also on the website are helpful ways to address any future interactions with the individuals who are bullying you. If you need any further support you can reach out to us 24/7 via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X