People are cyber-bullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are cyber-bullying

People have started a has tag on Instagram & making fun of me there are already more then 50 post and everyone's doing it should I get the police involved? What should I do?

If it's people from school you should send the instagram link to your principal and teachers so they can see what the students are doing to you. People who bully other people have insecurity issues. If the adults at your school don't do anything about it then call the police and tell them you want to file harassment charges against the people doing this to you.

Comment

Sorry to hear you are being bullied. Unfortunately often times when people aren't feeling good about themselves they tend to put others down. You should definitely bring this issue up to a trusted adult and discuss it further with your school principal and guidance counselors if it is your peers who are bullying you.

Try your best to keep your head up, and stay strong. You should never stoop down to that level that they have, be the BIGGER AND BETTER person!

If for some reason the bullying continues and a solution isn't reached by going to the officials at your school, then I would suggest following up with the police to look into possible harassment charges.

Best of luck, and try to stay positive!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X